Videotron / Cellphone rip-off
I went to a Videotron boutique to pick up a new Garmin cellphone, ask the salesman for the 100 minutes + unlimited nights and weekends, no data. All went well for the first 4 days then just for fun I check my account on the internet at home. It says I'm on 100 minutes only and there is a $83.50 charge for over usage. I check the sales contract that the salesmen gave me. It has all the prices for a 100 min. + unlimited nights/weekend but in small letters the contract is written for a 100 min. anytime contract. So I spent over an hour on the phone to argue about this with Videotron. The person on the phone wanted me to go back to the boutique and make the adjustments myself!...for a screw up done by them. What a joke. Finally they can only give me a $60.00 dollar refund on my bill + a $2.00 refund every month for 12 month. What a stupid company. There are a scam.
I have internet and TV with them for years, no problems...to anyone who reads this, don't get a cellphone from them. They will try to rip you off. Videotron is a scam artist. Watch out for their salesmen at the boutiques and they way they do a contract. Read everything very carefully.
More Videotron Complaints & Reviews
- Videotron - Prolonged Service Outage 
- Videotron - THEY LIED TO MY FACE!!! 
- Videotron - Price Plans and Lies 
- Bell, Videotron - Cables, right to private life 
- Videotron - total frustration 
- Videotron - discrimination
- [email protected] - bitdefender total security 2018
- Videotron - Service interruption & lack of integrity
- Videotron - trespassing without notice 
- Videotron - unethical behavior