Video Professor / BIG RIPOFF

I, like many others I see, was robbed of $189.95 by Video Professor. About 8 years ago, you did receive "free" CDs and were only charged the postage. This new approach is frightful! On a fixed income, nearly $200 out of one's account is a nightmare. Even the bank rep that I spoke to at my bank had been ripped off by them. The do have awful customer service. I spoke with the customer service rep and the supervisor and they made me so angry. I don't know what we can do, but this business practice needs to stop NOW!

Comments

15th of Jul, 2009

Check with your State to see if they have laws on the books like the State of Florida. (See complaints)

• Vu
      30th of Jul, 2009

I agree with you Carlotta, they got me as well for the $189.95, and when I talked to the customer service on the phone I got nowhere fast, they first claimed I would get my refund within the company policy of 21 days, after 23 days I called to see why my money isn't on my account, they then said the company policy was it takes up to 21 business days for the money to be released to my account, and at 23 business days, yep you guessed it, when I called, now the company policy is it takes between 21 to 30 business days for the refund to be processed, I now wonder what the excuse is going to be at the end of the 30 business days. I have already reported them to the Colorado BBB and the FTC and working on seeing a lawyer here in my home state of Ga. I am now fed up with them, and tired of the BS and want my money back, I am on unemployment and can't afford nearly a 200 dollar hit on my account, as it is now their tactic over drafted me severely on my bank account. I can't afford to keep on having that money missing.