VetShopOnline.com / Bad service

Australia Review updated:
2.85
I purchased Frontline Plus from Vetshoponline and was shocked to see that the product was Australian since they do not disclose that information on their site. I used it on my two dogs and the became infested with fleas for the first time in over 10 yrs. I've previously used Frontline and it has worked in the past.

I called the Merial USA division and found out that the product that I bought from Vetshoponline is not EPA approved and not to be sold in the USA. They were kind enough to offer to replace my product with the US product.

According to Vetshoponline, all Frontline is made in France and is all the same... right. They really need to disclose where there products are from so that the consumer can make an educated decision.

Buyer beware!
Va

Comments

Em
  2nd of Oct, 2008
Really? I'm surprised. I did know that the product came from Austriala and the products worked fabulous. Plus, they offer the products at such a reduced rate...really couldn't beat that. Also, my dogs and cats are indoor/ outdoor which allowss them to tramp around in the "Great Outdoors" (a farm) daily. I've purchased their products for the past two years and my only complaint...it take a little extra time to get to my place since it comes from half way around the world.
Cr
  8th of Aug, 2010
I had a dog for 14 years recently pass away and always used frontline plus on him. I just adopted a dog and he came with fleas. After 3 flea baths and defleaing my home and applying the frontline I received from vetshoppe he had horrible diahreea and still averages about 10 fleas. He is in the house the majority of the time. I have no idea if the product made him sick, but I do not feel teh product is working as it should. I will no longer be purchasing this product or any other products from this company.
Cr
  8th of Aug, 2010
On my previous statement I meant to say I feel the product is NOT working like it should.