Ventana Consolidation Group / Big Rip off Scamming Comp.

1 !Providence, RI, United States
Phone: 866-944-8077

I too was contacted by this Heather Thomason back on Nov of 2008. She too promised me a preapproved loan for $25, 500.00. She asked me to send a money gram to Michael Blake in Alberta Canada, which I did in the amount of $3, 825.00. She then contacted me on Nov 20th that I needed to send an additional $1, 000.00 as a security deposit. Which I then refused and asked her to cancel the loan and send my money back. She said it would take her 30 days to refund me the money. I have been in contact with her for about a week and then she just plain never answered any of my messages or e-mails. It is Jan. 2, 2009 and I have never heard from her or Ventana again. I have contacted the FTC, but they say that there is nothing they can do for me. I have also contacted BBB, which won' t do anything because the company is not registered with them. DUH! if they were registered with BBB, you woulod think they will be legitimate. I have also contacted other consumer protection and there is nothing they can do but tske the complaint and file it.

So, beware fellow consumers. These scamming SOB's will just continue to stay in business and keep taking your hard earned money and no government, city, local or state can help you. Heather Thomason and Ventana ruined Christmas for my family, but they don't care. These people have no morals, no heart, and no compassion. Maybe someday, someone will get this people and maybe we will all get justice.