Venezia International / puffers & hoodies

1 Pakistan, United States Review updated:

Ive now been waiting months for my gear which is 40 hoodies & 40 puffer Jackets, I paid $2, 000 Cash in November 2017 & this company refuse to ship my gear it is now March 2018, they've tried extorting me out of $700 for shipping & then took it down to $400, been threaten to take down my previous complaints or I won't recieve my gear. I have a team in Pakistan that's trying to retrieve my gear and ship to me but they refuse to hand over my gear that has my logo. Venezia International are crooks and liars. They have held my gear for months with my logo on them. I found them on Alibaba.com and there account is blocked so I can't make more complaints on Alibaba.com if you see this company do not deal with them. DO NOT send money to Saqib Nawaz or Noman Javed Iqbal. Venezia International is a crooked company!!!

Venezia International

• Updated by DeMonte Jackson, Mar 18, 2018

This company number is 92 303-3186461 I have What’s app messages to prove it and Alibaba.com messages

puffers & hoodies
    puffers & hoodies
De
Mar 18, 2018

Comments

Dear,
    We do not know who are you may be you got mistake to fill complaint against us . We do not have any Saqib Nawaz in our accounts departments . Please check and make sure where you have paid this amount . We do not receive your any order or Payment . We only accept Bank Payments and PayPal, And Money Grams .

Please try to contact with right company where you have paid . We do not know you.

18th of Mar, 2018

We did business with this company and receive our order on time. We are also from united states. We are regularly purchasing from venezia international ltd company there is no issue with their service. We are here to give them 100% good feedback. We love their service.

• De
      18th of Mar, 2018

@James Stepehen How are you saying you did business with this company & now you saying you work for the company, you [censor] dummy. How do you know they don’t have saqib nawaz in their company, your making a fake account to try and resolve all your complaint [censor]

• De
      18th of Mar, 2018

@James Stepehen How are from the United States and don’t know how to places you verbs in a sentence right ?