Vampfangs.com / on-line scam

Canada Review updated:
3.9

I recently ordered vampire fangs for my teens and myself for hallowe'en; however even though my mastercard has been charged, we have not received the product. I have been trying to contact them but every time I try to go on-line to find out the information, it closes me out of the site. Now as of today, October 29th, the site is temporarily closed. Now I am out of $90.00 -and they have my mastercard number!

More Vampfangs.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ne
  29th of Oct, 2008
same here i ordered last night and no email was sent. I dont know if I am going to receive my ### by halloween or not
Za
  29th of Oct, 2008
same here, its freakin ###.. if u call it says refer back to the site yet its ###in closed!
Le
  29th of Oct, 2008
Same here, I ordered tattoos yesterday and never got an email confirmation. Im pissed bc I needed them for halloween!
Wa
  29th of Oct, 2008
I placed an order over a month and a half ago. It is impossible to get to anyone. They suck!
Jo
  29th of Oct, 2008
I know whatsup?? I ordered on the 28th, and when I went to check if the delivery was confirmed and i received no e-mail and the site was closed. I better get my teeth in time, I paid for express. Should I halt my payment? I used my credit card.
Jo
  30th of Oct, 2008
I have the same problem. I ordered contacts from them yesterday around 2pm when the site was still available. as soon as i get the order number, and click on the link to print the reciept, the site is closed! the phone number refers me back to the website which is down until after halloween. did not get any confirmation email.

I dont know if I should wait and see if I get my product or stop the payment on the card...

if this happened to anyone but they DID end up recieving their stuff, please let me know!!!
An
  30th of Oct, 2008
I also have this problem with some fangs and jewelry I ordered from them. I ordered Monday morning with the 4-day shipping, and I didn't get an email confirmation or the items yet. Hopefully they arrive today or tomorrow.
Br
  30th of Oct, 2008
Same thing here. I ordered yesterday, never received an email, and now I can't find out how to get ahold of them. I am going to give them today and if i doesn't come I am allerting my credit card company to stop the payment.
Pi
  30th of Oct, 2008
I have not received my order, and did not get any type of email confirmation. As soon as I saw that their site was "closed, " I knew I was in big trouble. I am very concerned about giving my account number to them. There are all sorts of identity theft, and with your debit card number and details, a company can continually withdraw money from your account (via making "payments" and debits to your account.) There is no telling what name or business name will show up, so stopping payment by just Vampfangs will not work. I am seriously considering the possibility of opening an entire new checking account. If ANYONE has recieved an order from this company before, please let us know. I suspect that anyone looking up vampfangs online at this point...it is because they too are missing the products the thought they were buying from a legitimate company.
Wa
  30th of Oct, 2008
i ordered a pair of contacts (non Rx) and some vampire pressed powder last week. Thursday night 10/23. on 10/24 i received an email saying my stuff shipped. I paid for 1-2 express USPS shipping. It's a week later, 10/30, and have yet to receive my stuff. WTF?! and the website is closed to see where stuff is... i thought i wasn't last minute, but now i'm out of luck...
Da
  31st of Oct, 2008
I ordered on Monday priority and our stuff arrived this morning !
I was nervous though as with the website being shut down I had no tracking info since they never emailed me... they need tofx the customer service issue. Products look good ! Good luck to everyone...
Li
  31st of Oct, 2008
I ordered my stuff on the 27th, like all of you, I never received a email confirmation or tracking number. I went to the website and saw thats it closed..when I google it it says that the site is under construction which is total ### because they say that their shipping is finished for halloween..I know that we got ripped off, i'm so pissed! I payed through paypal and have filed a dispute. thank god they dont have my information since it was through paypal. How is this place still doing this to us? why hasn't it been shut down?!
Ci
  31st of Oct, 2008
I ordered liquid latex from this company on last Saturday, got my conformation email and they charged my account. There website said my order was shipped. I haven't received anything! I had express shipping on the item! I'm pissed!
Ma
  12th of Nov, 2008
I got my lenses next day! I was surprised they came so fast! I have nothing bad to say about Vampfangs. The really made my last minute costume
La
  16th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i orderd some subtle vamp fangs about a week ago. i recived them on friday. my mate and i were too happy. his cousin got hers as well, thats why we trusted the site. however, when i looked up payment method it said that the cost was in australan dollers, so i was happy to pay the 30ish buks it cost, but realy it was like 60 buks- cuz thay used usa curency, just never said so!!! grr. AND i selected a 7.50 payment on the shiping- but thay changed it to like, 25buks without me knowing! so i paid way to much, but i did get my fangs
De
  29th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered mine last saturday...got a confirmation...30 mins later...monday said they were shipped...havent recieved anything yet...it's October 29th...I was hoping to have them on Friday the 30th...Saturday i'm going out of town...so if there not here tomorrow...I will not do business with them again! I'm hoping it'll all work out!
Ma
  26th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
WOW! I have been ordering from them for years and NEVER had any trouble. They always answer my emails quickly when I have questions. I had to return an item once... no issues. I dont get why you had trouble.
Du
  31st of May, 2010
I live in Holland, and have ordered stuff lots of times. I have never had a problem. I would recommend them to everyone.

Dutchkenny
So
  30th of Oct, 2010
i ordered mine and they havent arrived. the set the deadline as 7 days after shipping confirmation. now they still havent arrived and it is 8 days afterwards and the site is down! not happy at all :(
Ac
  11th of Apr, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that everyone had such bad experiences
with the site but I sure am glad to find out about all
this. I will NOT be ordering from this site!
Best wishes.