USDirectory.com / US Directory.com appears to be a scam

United States Review updated:

Like others have said, US Directory.com appears to be a scam. I agreed to pay $5.00 per month for a listing, and after a couple of months, I suddenly saw a charge for $92.75 on my credit card statement. When I called to ask about it, they claimed that it was for a 25 cent per click fee for people who clicked on my ad. I never agreed to pay a fee for that. I noticed this is the exact amount another reviewer here said they were charged. Seems too coincidental to me, not to mention the fact that I've seen nowhere near that much traffic. Beware.

Comments

• Ol
      Feb 08, 2012
    USDirectory.com - They just keep on calling
    Usdirectory.com
    usdirectory.com

Tired of being harassed by this us directory calls, stars around 7:30 am and call from all sorts of numbers all day long. I told them to stop calling and erase me please from their database but they keep calling everyday.

• Th
      Jun 26, 2012

They called me with the same scam and did not mention the 25 cents per click through charge until after they had taken my credit card information. When I finally figured out that this was a pay-per-click deal, they were adamant that they could not remove me from the set up and would charge me anyway. This was in the initial phone call where I had not yet received any services from them! When I threatened to report them, they finally said they would remove me from their system and not charge me. I have reported the incident to my credit card company just in case, and I will warn every one about this company with fraudulent marketing techniques. It took three phone calls to clear this up, and they still kept calling my business afterward, another 4 times that day just to harass me and try to get me to change my mind. Not too professional. Don't do business with this company!

• To
      Sep 23, 2014
    USDirectory.com - added charges for servicrs not received or toldthere was achsrge for
    tom's lock and key services
    9585 Ashlyn circle
    Phone: 4109058866

After just two months they put a 90 dollar on my credit card for services I did not receive nor was I informed of any such charge being incurred by me for a per click I have not received any referrals or business through their service and, certainly NOT $90 at 25 cents per click

• Gu
      Nov 02, 2017

I believe the company deliberately misrepresents their services and does not provide any supporting documentation to back up their claims either.

• Pa
      Feb 01, 2018

I used to work for US Directory.com and we were trained by our Supervisor to scam people to make a sale.

• Ab
      Mar 19, 2018

Everything mentioned above is exactly what is happening to me now, can anyone advise how to resolve this?

• Br
      Aug 14, 2018

“Excellent Company”
    us directory is a great company, I have more than one working with them, it has given me very good results in my local area, I offer cleaning services and I have many clients, I started paying $ 5 for a month and I have not had any problem, thank you very much to this company . Lowes Travel ...

• Tr
      Aug 14, 2018

Great company for my pet setting business... Trina PET SETTING.

Aug 21, 2018

“Good Job.”

i do not have any idea about their online advertising. but when i took advantage their promos i've an increased of clientles because my customers saw my appearance as a Certified Mobile Notary Agent. Thanks to my marketing associates!

• Ka
      Sep 20, 2018

This company stated that they would charge me 5.00 per month. In August, 2018, they billed me 95.00, and September, 2018, they billed my credit card 101.00. I have called and complained all to no avail. I disputed the charges with my card company. Fraudulent company! Deceptive business practices.

Oct 09, 2018

So happy u called my online shop. thank u for updating it and providing all the links .

• Ke
      Oct 19, 2018

The caller completely misrepresented himself as "Google" and hit my card for $49.95. He never mentioned a 25-cent click-thru either.
    I've filed a fraud complaint with my credit card company.

• Na
      May 25, 2019

Big liars and rip offs. Fraudulent company! I have reported to my bank! Beware!