USBI / Scam charges
I received my telephone bill on Saturday, 01/10/2009, but due to my busy schedule was not able to go thru my mail until Sunday night and when going over my telephone bill I saw there was an increase on my bill from previous month and saw USBI charges for cheap2dial telephone, llc., for mas minutes ld plan monthly fee and I have unlimited local and long distance with ATT.
I called the total free number listed on the invoice for this company and received a message: 'I had called after hours or the call volume was high' but the message did not give the hours of operation. So, I decided to look up the company on the internet and saw it was a fraud. My husband and I decided to wait to call ATT in the morning and let them know charges for this company will not be paid because it was not authorized but in the meantime will be checking my previous bills to make sure no additional charges are there as well.
More USBI Complaints & Reviews
- USBI - Fraud and cheating 
- USBI - Unauthorized charges 
- USBI - telephone Service Fraud
- USBI - Did't authorize service 
- USBI - Cramming
- USBI - 3rd party unauthorized billing added to a computer phone line
- USBI - Incorrect billing information 
- USBI - Misleading telemarketers 
- USBI - Long-distance phone service
- USBI - USBI uses deceptive sales practices