USA Locksmith / Fraudulent business practices
Over the phone they told us it would be $55 plus hourly to let us into our apartment. We locked ourselves out. We waited over an hour for them to show up and really needed to get into our apartment at that point. This is part of how they get you. They then charged us $350 dollars for 10 minutes of work to let us back into our apartment.
They know if they tell you the real price you will not use them. They also know that after you have waited you will be desperate to get into your home/car/business and will not have a choice but to pay their outrageous fees. USA Locksmith s is a "referral service" but they processed the payment. The local name was Ridgewood Locksmith (NY, not NJ). Once we told him that we were going to pay with credit and not cash he charged us $50 more.
More USA Locksmith Complaints & Reviews
- USA Locksmith - Poor service! 
- USA Locksmith - Price Scam 
- USA Locksmith - Price scam and unprofessional services 
- USA Locksmith - Lock replacement 
- USA Locksmith - outrageous price & sloppy workmanship 
- USA Locksmith - COMPLETE RIP OFF, OVERPRICED, SHODDY LOCKS
- USA Locksmith - Didn't fix anything
- USA Locksmith - Price Skam
- USA Locksmith - Scammed 
- USA Locksmith - Horrible Service