Us Search — Scam charges!
I asked for specific info on e mail address. Agreed to pay 'special' price of $1.95. Info shown was already 'free' everywhere. I asked my son to use his credit card for me. I not only did not get promised info, they charged the credit $10.00! My son is angry at me and I had to give him an additional $10.00. He says 'never again, I told you they were all scammers'. It appears he is right. It may not be a lot of money to most people, but it might less food for me. It's just wrong!! So far I have not found a single 'honest' search engine and that is a sad commentary for internet users! It was important to me and that is taking advantage of people's emotions in the worst way. I don't know where else to complain.
Sincerely, Donna, Apple Valley, Calif.
More Us Search Complaints & Reviews
- Us Search - Unauthorized charges 
- Us Search - Cramming My Bank Account 
- Us Search - Privacy Matters 123 Scam 
- Us Search - Unjustified transaction from Mastercard
- Us Search - bait & switch scam
- Us Search - Rip-off
- Us Search - Unauthorized Debit Card Charge 
- Us Search - reverse fax number
- Us Search - Paying for Monthly Subscription I never ordered