US Loan Auditors / Scam artists

1 Rancho Cordova, CA, United States Review updated:

Anyone know where these scammer's are working. Ive been hearing a lot about Nationwide loan audits. Inside source says Nick Lucia is running that branch and Howard the liar is working there. I also know they also ran to American Pro Auditors. If you met with a liar like Howard which I did then I suggest you go to the Nationwide office.

Comments

• Gb
      10th of Feb, 2011

I wish I could find out for sure where these scammers are working. US Loan Auditors told me I had a "poster child" case, took $3900 and then basically vanished. I am still trying to get my money back. I did some research on American Pro Auditors and found out that none of those guys work there. I could not find out anything for sure about Nationwide and am still trying get some answers. I did a quick California corporation search on American Pro Auditors and found out through the California attorney state bar that the owner is a really good real estate attorney that has been around for long time and has never had a single complaint. I also called the BBB and talked to them and they don't have any complaints. After I did all my own research and made some calls, I actually sat down with an auditor from American Pro Auditors 3 days ago. They spent over an hour for free looking at all of my paperwork and in the end they said in my case I did not have enough problems with my loan to pursue anything with the lender. I feel lucky because I at least got to have my documents looked over for free by someone that knew their stuff. Kudos to them, at least they were honest with me and told me I had no case rather than taking my money like US Loan Auditors did.

• Di
      26th of Aug, 2011

Does anybody have any info on these guys? They ripped me off and I want to find them.

29th of Jun, 2013

They've kind of spread out onto other scams, but 4-5 of them are now running the companies X-TremeBiz and Creatine Marketing, still in Sacramento. They're getting outed over at http://creatinemarketingshady.blogspot.com

8th of Jul, 2013

Are you still looking for these guys.

8th of Jul, 2013

You still searching for these guys?