US-immigration.com / They are a fraudulent operation

They asked for your credit card info up front & charge you even if you don't go through with their application. They make you think it's part of INS. But they are not. I was really surprised they charged me $149 for something I did not even want. I emailed immediately back but they refuse to refund. BE AWARE. They are a fraudulent operation. I hold google highly complimient in their fraudulent business.

Ga

Comments

• Ge
      9th of Sep, 2011
    Us Immigration Organization/passport - scrooges at large =
    u s iMMIGRATION ORGANIZATUION .COM
    456 N 11th Street
    Newark
    New Jersey
    Phone: 973 704 1471

U S Immigration Organization pop up at internet search for passport renewal.
    Looking real official, They present themselves as US Immigration Services answering for PASSPORT APPLICANTS.
    They ask every question and looking for payment (only bank electronic checks) but I have never got my passport. they have a telephone number (866-558-3334) which no answer but ask you to leave a message without any return even though lots of messages are left there.
    Bank was advised of funds transferred to their account.
    A BOMB SHOULD BE PUT IN THIS AND ALL OTHER PEOPLE SUCKERS!!!

27th of Jun, 2012

They stole 189.99 from me. I'm in the process of disputing the charge with my bank. STAY AWAY!

• Dw
      16th of Jan, 2013

US-IMMIGRATION.COM is a scam. They never tell you what they charge and they give you nothing but the form to fill. I was taken for $189.00. They will not refund your money and you are much wiser for getting scammed. Avoid this site.

• Am
      14th of Feb, 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience encountered while accessing our website. We provide a service to help prepare immigration forms. We are not the USCIS and we do provide information about what services and products our website provides and where to get the forms at no cost on our home page.
    Our online service simplifies the forms and walks customers through the applications by asking individual questions and making sure all answers coincide and are up to government standards. Once completing the service, the system will provide a completed form with simple customized instructions detailing which documents to send and how to properly mail everything to the USCIS.
    If our services were not at all useful, we do allow for the cancellation of services and refunds when appropriate. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

American Immigration Center
    1-800-814-1555

24th of Jun, 2013

I also fell for this fraudulent website. I entered my credit card without knowing what i'm paying for, or how much i would be charged. That part is my fault for not being more careful, but ultimately they are misrepresenting what they sell and they never disclose how much they charge for it. Now i'm out $199, and the only recourse is through my bank, as us-immigration.com has not answered any of my attempts to contact them through emails and phone calls. They are virtually impossible to contact. If i don't get my money back through the bank, it will have been a moderately expensive lesson and reminder to be very careful when giving out information online.

12th of Jul, 2013

it is fraud, please be very careful the web page us-immigration.com, they made similar web page as uscis, people may think it is official uscis web page to filling information,

fraudulent website the us-immigration.com

12th of Jul, 2013

Talk to your credit card department to get money back from us-immigration.com

5th of Dec, 2013

I was scammed as well by us-immigration.com as well. I BELIEVED it was a government website. From the get go they wanted my credit card information which should've caught my attention but I continued with the process and it no where said that I'm paying for the service and that I acknowledge the charge as a serive fee etc. I completed the whole process and then it dawned on me that there is a government fee of additional $450 I started the research. I checked my bank statement and unbeknowst to be I was charged $159 I was livid and called the us-imigration.com customer service immediately. I expressed my dislike of what had happened and they were actually very curtious and informed me that since I called to cancel within 72hrs in Illinois (1 of 7 states) I am entitled to a full refund. I just received a confirmation of my money being refunded to me but Im not holding my breath until I see it on my account in approx. up to 5 days. Hope my comment helps someone at least withtin that 72hr rule to get full refund for misleading the customer.

• Up
      2nd of Jun, 2014

I am so upset that I was taken for 159 for simply registering to log into this site.
    I like Livid LM was fouled into thinking this site was legit.
    I called these unscrupulous people immediately and they were quick to point out the site disclaim states their service blah blah blah.
    I was informed JUST NOW that they will release and refund my money after calling to complain. I will wait and see if that is indeed true.
    I took Livid's advice and called ASAP. I am in PA.

4th of Jan, 2015

A TOTAL SCAM.
    Correct, they asked for your credit card information even before you start the whole process. That is how they got your money. BEWARE, this is not an official government website. If you renew your green card through uscis.gov, official fee is $450. This US Immigration.com charge you $170 for NOTHING!!!
    Your company should be ashamed of your operation. Scamming people around.
    If you would like to have a legitimate business, you should make people aware of the charges UP FRONT, instead of ASKING FOR CREDIT CARD INFO upfront!!!.
    Shameful business!!

• Em
      8th of Jan, 2015

I agree that this legitimate-looking outfit is a total scam. I stumbled on this website not knowing that they were not an official US Government agency. Before I could wipe my eyes, they debited $ 49.95 against my credit card. I have written to them four times and got no reaction. I tried to get their phone number but they "have no record" of me, so they will not give me their phone number!

• El
      16th of Jan, 2015

It is a fraud and a SCAM. Need to be addressed for investigation. They fool too many people.

• El
      16th of Jan, 2015

I did needed a citizenship application for my elderly mother. I Googled and their name comes up first ( sure they pay for it!) US-IMMIGRATION.COM is a SCAM! they charged us $199 fee to fill out the application. Made us believe it was the official government website! I suspected something was wrong when they asked for another $650 to pay. I called INS to find out that all this time I paid to this agency who pretends to be INS! I called the agency, they offered to give me half of the money back, but I need the fool amount! I put a stop charge o my credit card, hopefully my bank will support me! But this "Agency" needs to be investigated, they jeopardized our security by taking all the personal information and ripping off $199 on top of it! I will address this matter to the official government website and also to the mass media!

• Em
      16th of Jan, 2015

I find it incomprehensible that they are allowed to get away with it. One would expect that the US authorities would stop this kind of thing. What does the Complaints Board do other than just accumulate the complaints?

• Ar
      18th of Jan, 2015

This is a fraudulent and forged site but I believe they are escaping the law by putting the details in the fine print. If so many people are getting fooled then there has to be some problem with the way they present the information. Its a total ripoff and when I was giving my credit card information I was thinking this is the fee to get the actual service from USCIS. When I looked at the details and the additional government fee I realized I was cheated. Just stay away from these SCAM sites. I am sure there are more sites similar to us-immigration that do something similar. Its a free form to download from the government site.

• Cw
      18th of Jan, 2015

We got tricked by this website too. They will not refund.
    We ended up calling our credit card company, the rep told us this scam is very common! He helped us close our credit card account, so the company cannot charge our card now and ever!
    So, there is a swift way out to get your money back, just a phone call away.

11th of Mar, 2015

This company is a scam and they will lie and harass you to try to get you to send them money. They will pretend to be a government site and government employees but they are not. Their representatives also do not know anything about the actual visa forms, which was evident when I talked to one of them on the phone. I thought it was an online application directly with the U.S. government. Luckily I became suspicious when one of the first things required was entering a credit card number and so I did not provide it. Unfortunately they have personal information and I am very worried how they will use that. Since we did not submit any payment nor complete the application, they then called and emailed us and pretended to be government employees. This company is horrible. I reported it to Google and the FTC, but I don't really feel it will do any good. Why is this showing up first on Google searches for visa forms? Google should be ashamed. For a little money they are helping a company that is purposefully trying to deceive people. I hope this review will help someone at least in the future to avoid this company. Whatever you do, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON OR TRUST ANYTHING THEY MAY TELL YOU!

• Ba
      25th of Mar, 2015

fooled too, and google must have got a lot money from them to keep them first in search result.

• Se
      23rd of Apr, 2015

When I search USCIS on Google.com, this company popped-up at the first place and their website is totally misleading people that they are some kind of organization related Federal and Government. This company is definitely a SCAM. They did not deliver any immigration related service but charging money from my credit card on the first page of "Start Application". After entering the cardit card information, all I able to do was fill out the immigration form by myself but nothing else, and the credit card it's been charged. I am unable to reach them afterwards at all, there are no one answer the phone. This is a fraud and I am now worrying about my credit card informtion got stolen for unauthorized using. I am asking a full refund of $240.00 that they charged.