US Foreclosure Relief / Fraud

1010 Chapman AveOrange CA, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 714-467-0670 or 800-969-0107
This company IS A SCAM- what they do tell you is to NOT call your lender, the reason is BECAUSE YOUR LENDER WILL HELP YOU *FOR FREE* while they get you for 2500.00 They prey on people in a very desperate situation- make false promises and then don't return calls - If I had not acted on my own behalf I would have lost my home-
Pa

Comments

Mi
  4th of Dec, 2008
I contacted my lender and they confirmed with me that my account with them is in review. I also contacted Roberta Navarro, my negotiator for US Forclosure relief, she advised me that they had merged with a law firm called Pomery Associates (www.pomerylaw.com). She advised me that US FORCLORUSURE RELIEF will be sending all current customers a letter informing them on the merger.

Your mortgage company should have mailed you a letter letting you know that US Forclosure relief is working with them about your loan modification. Contact your mortgage company and ask about your account. Countrywide customers can contact the HRD DEPT.(Home Retention Department) 800-669-0102. Hope this information help the people that is worried like I was.