[Resolved] Unlimited 1 Adjustments LLC / Insurance Fraud

5 Waller Ave, Suite 2, White Plains, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (914) 481-4926

My Home caught on Fire November 2014. I have received a call from Unlimited 1 adjustments that they would help me with the Fire settlement from beginning to the end. Ever since I hired them for their services, it has being nothing but a huge nightmare and a huge mistake. Every single check that I have received from my insurance company is endorsed on their name, and they receive my checks first an then mail to me. Well, their endorsement does not work with **** ** ******* or ***** and I had to mail every single check back. I am not sure if they do that in purpose to get those funds back to them or what. This is exactly what happened, the third check I had received for loss of rent was not accepted once again an I got very upset, so I contacted the owner (Daniel Marano) and he advised me to mail him the $4, 200.00 to him directly and he would deposit in his account and mail me a company check the same day. He did deposit the check on March ** 2015, and now its over a 1 month and 10 days and I still have not received my check for loss of rent. I have called several times, they have told me several stories and its a complete nightmare to deal with them. They told me to sign a new contract with my 5% obligations as an excuse because I had already signed one when I hired them for services and I did signed the 2nd request. They told me once it was signed they would mail the check and that never happened. Finally, they replied to my emails saying their lawyer was mailing me a letter and check two weeks ago so I got tired of waiting so I ask for their lawyers information. I called the lawyer and spoke to him. Once again I was lied to, the lawyer had no idea of any check or letter. and I still do not have my funds. Please take this as my advice this company should not be doing business like this, they are unethical and they will do everything possible to screw you and in every way shape or form.

• Resolution statement

Unlimited 1 Adjustments LLC customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Bb
Jun 17, 2015

More Unlimited 1 Adjustments LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      15th of Oct, 2015

False info!!

• U1
      16th of Oct, 2015

Please contact our office in order to resolve this issue you've written about. 914-481-492