UNIVERSAL TALENT WAYNE NJ / PERVERTS AND SCAMMERS

1 26 SHERMANWayne, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-686-0100

BEWARE OF UNIVERSAL TALENT THEY ARE NOT ONLY PERVERTS THEY ARE SCAMMERS TO!!!
THEY ASKED ME TO LEAVE A DEPOSIT OF 750 DOLLARS THAT WAS TO GO TOWARDS MY PORTFOLIO THAT THEY TAKE SO AT FIRST I WONDERED WOW THEY ARE ALSO PHOTOGRAPHERSAS WELL AS AGENTS ? SO I GAVE THEM THE 750 DEPOSIT... THE DAY OF MY PHOTOSHOOT THE AGENTS JIM AND JOHN TOLD ME I NEEDED TO TAKE MY SHIRT AND PANTS OFF FOR A HAYNES UNDERWEAR PRINT JOB.. THEN JIM CAME OVER AND TOUCHED MY BREAST SAYING IT NEEDED TO BE HIGHER.. THIS MADE ME VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.. I AM CURRENTLY HIRING A LAWYER AND FILING A SEXUAL HARASSMENT CHARGE... BEWARE

More UNIVERSAL TALENT WAYNE NJ Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I am agreed to the statement above. They are money minded and dont get any big roles in Hollywood. They asked me to pay 525.00 dollars to enrolled in speaking classes and promised me that they are going to hook me up with speaking roles in movies which is a big ###. I lost my money and they never hook me up for any big roles in movies.

• Gu
      5th of Nov, 2009

I went to Universal Talent today 11/05/09 for an interview as a movie extra I saw on craigslist. First off the office is very sleazy. You walk in and there are movie posters posted all over the walls as if they put people in these movies. Second there are 100s upon 100s of headshots all over the walls of these no name people who most likely have no shot at working in the "acting business." Third, the owner walks out of his office and picks up the phone from the secretary to talk to some woman and he ends up saying to her- your check bounced and you need to send another one, I cannot talk to you about jobs now call me later- someone is here. He then asked me if I had any headshots- for which they never mentioned I should bring and then he offered to take some for me for $10, I think he figured I wouldn't pay much more than that. So when he offered that I said- I'm not looking to become an actor, I don't want modeling classes, I don't want to take acting classes- I just want to earn some small change for being in the back of a movie. I don't need to make a profile like I'm trying to star in the next Transformers. He says to me well- why don't you get a picture and bring it back and we'll interview you again? He said we'll get your photo then open a portfolio for you for a deposit of $150. I just said don't worry about it and walked out. Not worth your time people. It wasn't really worth seeing it for myself but at least now I know I can prevent people from going there as well. Thanks for reading.

• Je
      10th of Nov, 2009

Universal Talent represents many many people and gets everyone work. Unlike other agencys, these people work hard at booking jobs. And whoever complains about them, needs to get a life.

The acting classes and photos r a bonus! No other ageny does this for thier clients.