Universal Subscription Agency, Inc. / Big rip-off

My 12 yo daughter ordered a magazine from this company and about three weeks later I ordered a magazine from them. $109.00 later and waiting the 120 days for delivery we never received a thing. It is now over 6 months and have not gotten any response. I have called, I have e-mailed, I have written letters, I have even called the Los Vegas Better Business Bureau and never got any response. I would love any type of response. This is a huge rip-off and I am pissed. The sales people's names were Chelsey Elliot and Brandon Robinson, I live in Leesburg VA and if they ever read this I would love to hear how their trip to Cancun was so please contact me, I would love to hear from you...

Va

Comments

• Cr
      24th of Jul, 2008

Same thing happened to me - same day, in fact! I contacted the Nevada Attorney General and they gave me a link to this website: http://www.fyiconsumer.org/Forms/ComplaintFormLV.pdf

File the complaint form - they are getting hundreds and are only able to get people's money back if you file this. They ARE getting people their money back. Do it, and pass it on. This company needs to go down!

• Mb
      5th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a magazine for my daughter 8/15/08 and never received it. I was sure it was a rip off but this just confirmed that I was scammed. How can they get away with this?