Universal Ads Media / Fraud Company

1 India Review updated:
Phone: 9925555358

Respected sir/Madam,

I am a technical person in Intravello (Tour & Travel company). We have taken the services from Universal Ads Media in the month of December, 2014. As per their promise that they will finish the work within 3 months which is website development and content for complete website. But now it is more than 3 months, our work is still pending and due to this we are facing a lot of issues.

Regards
Technical Team
Intravello
[protected]

Te
Jun 26, 2015

More Universal Ads Media Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ua
      21st of Aug, 2015

universal ads media is bound to give service to there client, but some time client asked for extra service which is not given to then, then this comments come ... we have given best service to above client

• Ra
      13th of Oct, 2015

Universal Ads Media is a fraud company. i have taken services in april2015, Executives of comapany, Mr. Radhey, Sandeep ojha, gaurav sharma promised me for better services. but all promises was fake. but after many followup they have not start my campaign. now a days all number are off in jaipur office. Gayab ho gaye saale sab ke sab. Beware of this company. totally fraud. if any one have information about company, plz tell me on 9928367466.

• Pr
      8th of Aug, 2016

E universal ads media pvt ltd company, I'm join this company in 4th january 2016 as BDM from ghaziabad branch. We have No reporting manager except Mr Gaurav Sharma (RM) . I lent 28 thousand to Mr Gaurav Sharma for his personal use but when I asked for my money he did not return to me ran Jaipur and also my salary not credited last january to June it has been around 1 lakh 5 thousand 6 month salary and also around 50 thousand sale I have given to E universal ads media the services not even start yet my clients Every day call me and asked for the services which they had purchased from E universal ads media why not working yet.
    I have a suggestion to E universal specially to Gaurav Sharma and Anand Gaur you both Fraud person. I will take the legal action against you as well your company too.
    Otherwise my clients money and my salary and me personal 28 thousand rupees give my back.