united tax relief / no action

1 Jacksonville Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

I paid these guys $3500.00 in order to reduce a fed bill of $ 7, 000 and a state bill of $30, 000 .

The fed just turned my OIC down and the OIC has been in the wrong office of the state for 4 months.

United Tax Relief did the paperwork. That's all. Even that was done wrong, so I had to redo it.

Now the emails aren't being answered, the phones are not answering and have been disconnected. 411 doesn't have them listed in Florida anymore and I'm out 3500 bucks and still owe the feds and the state.

The previous complaint on United had a phone #, but of course it's disconnected. I was looking for help, not a miracle. All I got was screwed.

Mr. Sloan and Mr. Krenshaw, you can run but you can't hide.

I can find Peerless Drive in Jacksonville, but it won't be a pleasant site when I get there.

Anyone with info on these bums please call at [protected] ask for Jim.

Ji

Comments

17th of Mar, 2010

Jim -

Mike Krenshaw. 800-260-3201 ext 105. He just left me a message...something about slander on the google website. I expect you'll be getting a call too, even though both of our complaints were totally factual. In fact, your story was so close to mine, I thought it was the one I had written.

10th of Nov, 2010

I HIRED UNITED TAX REIEF ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND I HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO COMPLAINTS. THEY FIXED MY MESS OF TAXES, RELEASED MY TAX LEVY AND IN THE END THEY REDUCED MY 286, 000 TAX DEBT DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY. I HAVE REFERRD ALL OF MY FRIENDS IN NEED OF TAX HELP TO UTR. THANKS UTR AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

SINCERELY SATISFIED,