United Recovery Systems / phone calls

1 Lenoir, NC, United States Review updated:

these people are a bunch people who are to sorry to go out and get a real job. from what I read they harrass elderly people this just shows the way they were brought up . i hate to think that they went to school to do this. They call me 2or 3 times a day over a dell account that we have payed on for 3yrs and still owe just about what we started with. I offer to settle this with dell but they said no. so they can keep calling ever day. I WILL FINE THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE & THERE HOME PHONE # AND WILL POST IT ON THIS SITE. Then i will call them every time they call me If any one knows the people who called them[all i need is a name] Iwill fine there numbers and we can harress the S^*$ out of them. I have a few names of mangers there just waiting for the #s I HAVE SOME GOOD & EX F_ _ FRIENDS ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME . A CHANGE IS COMING

Comments

• Up
      31st of Mar, 2009

I hate URS does any one have an address for them not a po box I'm trying to get them to stop calling me. I tried to work mine out with
    Dell also they are just [censored]eful and they are the ONLY company at this time with this economy that would not work with me on a payment that I could make each month.

• St
      29th of Sep, 2009

United Recovery Systems
    5800 N Course
    Houston TX 77072

• Pa
      29th of Nov, 2009

Its simple pay your bill and you won't be called!!! Don't talk about the people that are doing their jobs, we all don't get to pick and choose who we work for, some of us have no choice being that we feel we have to pay our bills.