United Mortgage Funding, Inc. Davie FL / Harold Kavner

United Mortgage Funding, Inc. of Davie FL would do themselves a HUGE favor by getting rid of Mr. Harold Kavner. This strange person makes verbal threats if refuse to submit to his terms, he also uses inappropriate sexual slang when he talked to me. The terms of the loan were grossly unfair. This complaint will also be made to the BBB.

Linda Gladden

Comments

• Li
      1st of Nov, 2007

So true, this man really has some serious persona problems.

• Ti
      5th of Feb, 2008

Personally, Harold did an exceptional job for me. When every lender told me lies, Harold was the only one that was good on his word.

• Do
      19th of Jul, 2008

Harold did an exceptional job for me on numerous occasions. I have used his company for four different mortgages and each time he came through. He always stayed on top of the paperwork and the closings ALWAYS occured on time, which was a major relief after a number of botched closings before finding United.

7th of Apr, 2009

Harold did everything he promised. I was nervous at first to work with him it sounded to good to be true. I got into my home with no out-of-pocket. United mortgage was wonderful and I would recommend them.
    I since then have done a loan modification and my mortgage is lower than anyone I know.