Unified Services / Fraud and cheating!
I am lucky enough to see this forum in time. Just like others, i did get a call asking for 1.95$ and the guy was trying to be really polite. He had all my information along with my bank's routing number. He wanted he number for my checking account. I kept on asking him, how did i get into this, when i never left my information anywhere but that idiot kept on giving me lame reasons that looked convincing at that time. Anyhow i was never gonna give my account number but still he managed to take the time to call me. I am saved because i had doubts and also i got to see this forum which proved be really helpful. But these as***** must be stopped robbing innocent people who could fall easily to their trap.
More Unified Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unified Services - Scam, scam, scam! 
- Unified Services - Beware - $1000 internet shopping spree and vacation is a pure rip off! 
- Unified Services - They are cleverer than it seems! 
- Unified Services - SCAMMED but I have found them out! 
- Unified Services - Verizon is giving out phone numbers! 
- Unified Services - Scammed
- Unified Services - EXPOSED UNIFIED SERVICES
- Unified Services - No refunds, no proper information!
- Unified Services - SCAMMING MY BANK ACCT. 0a0
- Unified Services - ripping off money