Uk International Lottery / Fake winning of lottery prize

United Kingdom Review updated:
I have received a mail from UK International Lottery that i have won a prize of 500000 pound they have also given me the ticket no. ref. no and batch no. and they asked to sent 470 pounds before we remitted prize. I feel that this is some kind of a scam! Beware!

Comments

Ak
  17th of Nov, 2007
From:
UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY | Add to Address Book | This is spam

To:

Subject: FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:48:51 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

International Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION We are pleased to notify you the draw (1115#) of the UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on 7th,November,2007.Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe,America,Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa,as part of our international promotions programme conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries.

The result of our computer draw (1115#) selected your name and email address attached to e-ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 draw the lucky numbers: 19.34.22.38.44.49 (54 Bonus Ball),which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,856,652 (One Million Eight Hundred AND Fifty Six Thousand, Six Hundred and Fifty Two Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.
This is from a total cash prize of £16,533,022 shared amongst the first Six (6) lucky winners in this category i.e.Match 5 plus bonus.

Please contact our Fiduciary Agent for VALIDATION.
**************************************************
Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Person: Mr Barron Winters
Email:claimagentwinters_payoutdept01@yahoo.se
***************************************************
Fill out the form and send it to the Fiduciary Agent for VALIDATION..
Name Of Winner:______________________________

Notification Officer,
Mrs Scott Voke.
Ak
  17th of Nov, 2007
If I won how I get to know about it. Because once I agreed and lost our money. Iwant recover family.