UFX markets / Fraud action

1-5 Belize Review updated:

Dear Sirs
I have been exposed to fraud action by a scam company existing in Belize, I lost 18000$ at once.
Company name and adress:
Address:
UFX Trade Limited
35 New Road, Belize City
Belize
+44.203.608.1558 Fax: +44.203.608.1559
www.ufxmarkets.com

Belize International Business Company Act 2000 with Registration Number 136450, who is the holder of the trade name UFXMarkets .

Please advice how to take the legal actions against this fraud company which lives on sucking people money.

I would like to pay your attention that there are more than 30 complaints previously with total loss of 1.8 million $.

your support in this issue is much appreciated

Mo
May 24, 2014

Comments

19th of Jun, 2014

I have been lied at by my account manager. He told me to make a winning deal with gold and i lost 21, 000 dollars today. I kept calling London from the UAE and it took them quite some time to respond. They were making me put more money to "save" myself, but i didnt have extra money. He told me that he was watching my account the whole time... and whats funny was that i kept losing more and more money as the deal was going on yet he did not call or do anything, claiming it was "normal" that numbers fluctuate. I ended up losing 90% of my money. He told me I had to find a way to get 9000 dollars. Then he "promised" to find another way. I ended up losing another 700 dollars. i couldnt believe it happened. My account manager ignored my emails. I ended up calling a lawyer here in Dubai after withdrawing what i had left. i dont know how this will go...

• Al
      7th of Aug, 2015

UFX still all may money I hade $20000 all lost when I refuse to top up moor cash to my trading account, they ask me to add 10000 dollar to save the original balance total trading account $20000, simply this scam is to simple the account manager open a high risk position in gold and oil than the next day all the money are lost. is a totally clear ufx a scam bank operating united kingdom I believe in justice they must be stop .

• Ag
      12th of Nov, 2015

ufx is a big big trape company. What is the method to do complaint against these company from dubai

• Re
      26th of Dec, 2015

dear ali taoui pls email me may be i can help u to retrieve your money email id is rehccc2016@gmail.com

• La
      5th of Aug, 2016

I am in the same situation. I live in Abudhabi, i have deposited a big amount & now iam asked to deposit the same amount.to save my account.
    how can i retrieve the amount i paid already.. any help please

9th of Oct, 2017

I was ripped off by a bogus broker not too long ago I had to hire a solution professional who helped with my recovery process. I suggest using this refund method.

13th of Jun, 2018

I live in the states I had a similar experience with a scam broker a while ago it was very hard to get a withdrawal even after several attempts. I had to hire a recovery firm to get a refund. I suggest doing the same. I started trading with a different broker and its been smooth ever since. chrishart6501atgmaildotcom

• Ka
      9th of Jul, 2018

Trading with 72options has been a nightmare for me but with the help of a recovery expert i was able to recover my money. Happy to share my experience and to also enlighten people on how i was able to recover my money. Visit Binaryoptionrecoveryspecialist.com and they would handle your recovery smoothly.