[Resolved] Twinkledeals.com / seller provided awful things and after that spoke in rude manner with me

United States Review updated:

The website www.twinkledeals.com is big scam. I ordered some stuff from them, but it looked so nice and beautiful on the website, but in real life it looked like piece of crap. I wanted to return the order, but the seller told me that he would be able to return only 10%. It was miserable sum. I was shocked, ‘coz the rep started to speak in rude manner with me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Resolution statement

• TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear Sekki,
    I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
    Would you mind to provide us your order number so that we could check this issue for you?
    Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.
    We looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best Regards
    Twinkledeals Customer Service

Se
May 13, 2015

Comments

• Kr
      28th of Aug, 2016

How did you get their number? For the tracking information it says it isn't updated yet, but it was shipped out 4 weeks ago. I want to call them about it.

• Kr