TvAddicts.tv / Never Received DVDs

1 United States

I submitted an order on Feb. 1 2010, and on February 10th, I still had not received any shipping information. Fortunately, they also had not charged my card. I was able to call them, but when the person answered, there was no company name included in the greeting, which I thought was very odd. They said they had experienced technical difficulties and that I would receive an email shortly. He didn't even take my name or order number, so that sounded like ALL shipments must have been delayed.

I had read about the other complaints about this company online, so I also sent them an email. I replied to my one email I had received that said my order had been placed and I should receive another confirmation email within 24 hours (which never came). They responded to that email within minutes and said that the DVD set I had ordered was on back order and they should receive a new shipment within a week. I really couldn't wait that long anyway because it was a gift. I sent them an email to cancel my order, and they promptly responded saying that my order was cancelled and my card had not been charged.

I was still very concerned about all the negative comments online about this company, and since they still had my credit card information, I decided to cancel that card with my bank just be sure. Perhaps this would have worked out okay, but I didn't want to take the chance. When I found these DVDs the price seemed too good to be true, so I guess it really was too good.

Proceed with caution.