Turbopacs Durham / Ruined Audi

1 dragonville estateDurham, United Kingdom Review updated:

I had an audi TT which I had a stage 2 remapping done. After a the hype of a fancy dynamo, it wasn't even tested on the dynamo after the remap. The car ran beautifully for 3 weeks then started to cut out.
I took it back and nothing was found at fault. It got worse, the car lost power a d eventually I took it to 3 different garages and £2000 later having changed turbos and other parts, it was unfixable.

Marc said it was unlikely due to the renal and that it was probably a problem with the car before the remap.
I cannot prove this one way or another other than the car had to be sold at a loss and when I asked if the map could be taken off, it was going to cost another hours labour. The remap cost £500 alone.

Having read the other reviews, I would advise avoiding this for tuning, this was a simple remap downloaded and uploaded onto my car. There was no bespoke tuning, just a 1 size fits all models download.

Marc has the gift of the gab, don't let it cost you!

Wa
Apr 7, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      12th of Mar, 2018

They also ruined my car. I would advise anyone to keep well away from this con artist. He will talk you into having work done and even if the work he describes would help, they are not competent to carry it out.

• St
      23rd of May, 2018

This 'company' ruined my partners car also. Total con artists all the way. We were going to take them to small claims, but illness forced us to do a U turn., no pun intended.
    My partners car had trouble with the DPF, which they took off without his permission, and caused other damage to the vehicle. Marc became very defensive when questioned about his methods, and we were forced to pay the bill under protest. We ended up paying £1, 700 for a faulty DPF light. He was supposed to have fixed the problem, but the light came back on when we rook it for a test drive with him. Nice customer service, NOT! Despite being told it would pass an MOT, it didn't, and the car was scrapped eventually, as it was not economically viable to put right.
    Thanks for nothing Marc, one day karma may catch up with you.
    I really don't know how you can sleep at night...

• Cl
      7th of Jul, 2018

Absolutely agree! Vile arrogant man with no thoughts for customer service! Absolutely avoid!!

• St
      19th of Aug, 2018

I would not recommend either
    I have invoice for work done and they broke my windscreen and two mobile phone holders, which weren't reimbursed
    they fixed it allegedly, however they said on test drive fuel pump broke?but had it sent to a different garage to diagnose that problem
    A fuel additive (their own development )added to my vehicle on reserve tank as I filled it up the day I picked it up at a cost of over £2700 which I paid in full but in dispute
    So in my opinion keep well clear
    Please read all reviews as I wish I had