True Vision, Inc. / Non delivery

1 P.O. Box 16468Chesapeake, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 757-305-7195

Young lady came to the door selling magazine subscriptions through True Vision. Delivery was supposed to be a month ago and I've heard nothing. Very frustrated.

Je

Comments

10th of Oct, 2008

I have had the exact same experience. I purchased two subscriptions, one to Rolling Stone, and another to PC Mac magazines for rather hefty prices in February, 2008, but have never seen any magazine. I feel sure this is a bogus company and should be investigated.

• De
      10th of Oct, 2008

Same here. I purchased 3 magazines from young lady selling door to door. This was in December of
    2007. She said it might take 3 or 4 months to start receiving them. Well, 10 months later and NO magazines.

• Dw
      25th of Oct, 2008

I purchased 2 magazine subscriptions from them in June and I have seen nothing. We live in Westerville Ohio. What a rip off.

• Ka
      10th of Nov, 2008

Agree with above. I paid for a subscription and it has not arrived. Very sad since the guy fed me a story about needing a second chance in life. We all like to hope these things are real and we are giving people a second chance. Sadly, this type of thing means that they person who really needs the second chance gets turned away.

• Sh
      12th of Feb, 2009

ttention all:
    True Vision, Inc sell thier magazine subscriptions door to door. They tell you a sad story about how poor or bad off they are and this company is helping them get back on thier feet. Do not listen to this because it is all hog wash.

You will pay hundreds of dollars for magazine subscriptions that you would be able to purchase much cheaper straight off the shelf of your local book store.

Do not make a purchase you will never receive your subscriptions and when you call you will be sent to voice mail. They will never return your call. I finally got through one day only after I hit redial for a couple hours, I could tell they were disscusted with me when they finally answered the phone.

They pretended to take my information and said they would research it. They never did and I'm out 55.00 for 1 magazine subscription.

Beware, do not purchase from door to door salesmen...

sheryy
    Dallas, Texas
    U.S.A.

• Sk
      28th of May, 2009

I placed an order Sept 2008 never received any magazines. Tlaked to a person about 3 months ago, have not received a refund. Still call most everyday, most of the time the mail box is full.

11th of Jun, 2009

I placed my order in Dec 2008. The young woman did indeed have a similar story about growing up poor, etc. I'm kind of creeped out because she ended up spending about 1/2 hour in my house, playing with my son while we talked and I looked through the mags. I felt ok about it because I'd done a similar magazine purchase from someone raising money door to door, and I actually did receive my magazine (although different company). So now it is June 2009 and like the others I haven't received anything. I also called the number on the order form to complain and the mail box is full. If anyone has any ideas on how I can get some resolution, please let me know!

15th of Jun, 2009

I bought magazines for my kids in Feb of 2009. It is now June and I'm still waiting for these magazines. It was sold to me by some guy saying he got out of jail and now he's trying to straigten his life out. I'd like to straighten HIM OUT!.

• Ho
      12th of Aug, 2009

Yep I purchased magazines also from this same company, I live in Grayson Ga, and the guy also told me he had just gotten out of jail and was trying to get back on his feet and he was in church and that his parol officer was driving him door to door to help him out. We even talked about God and Church and 2nd chances and everything. Wow why hasn't this company been investigated. Like all the others I too got a voice mail. After reading all these comments I will assume that I will never receive a call back from anyone
    Well I guess God knows my heart and if the people doing this will eventually get whats coming to them I hope anyways. Still makes me sick after reading all the comments above.

• Vi
      14th of Apr, 2010

Same deal. Nov 2008 I purchased 2 subscriptions and never recieved anything. My reciept says 'Marshall is the salesman, and Jim is the manager. WHo knows if those are real names. Need a class action lawsuit against them.