Trg Customer Solutions / oil city pa trg cs

oil city branch of trg cs has the reputation of the worst place to seek employment in the area . Rather than being recognized as a reputable place of employment. The only reputation it has is a good place to get hooked up on drugs. There are known drug dealers "working "at trg openly dealing, selling and trading drugs. The ratio of employees on drugs and doing drugs openly even on the floor is deplorable. Trg corporate needs to investigate these allegations and will discover the validity of this complaint and then do a clean sweep, if they even want to pretend to be a reputable business. Drug testing would be a viable and recommended option. It sickens and saddens me to see the state of this company in our community. Is Trgcs interested in their reputation and standing in the bussiness community? Only action will prove thei true concern.

Comments

• De
      10th of Feb, 2010

TRG does not care about its Employees. I am thinking about letting some of their Client about some of their illegal practices.

• Ki
      9th of Apr, 2010

They hired Heather Lee Rice a KNOWN drug dealer/addict to work in Pittsburgh for a bank who was busted for drugs the 2nd time. WTF????

I couldn't get a job there maybe I should start getting high than apply for a job there then maybe I'll get hired.

www.weirtondailytimes.com/page/content.detail/id/535554.html

• TO ALL TRG EMPLOYEES WHO WORK FOR BNYM. STOP BLAMING TRG. trg is only doing what the client BNYM tells US if you want to complain contact Donna Sorrentino work# 201-680-4784, cell# 917-468-0820 or email donna.[protected]@bnymellon.com. STOP BLAMING US!!! WE ARE ONLY DOING WHAT IS TOLD.

• St
      11th of Nov, 2010

guess donna sorrentino will be the first one sued when that happens. drugs are rampid at those kind of places

• Rt
      28th of May, 2011

I work at trg in oil city and I think that it is the only place in this area that is willing to pay good with the economy the way it is. I have worked there off and on for about 10 yrs, as they went through a few different owners, and now with the new owners and the client they have in there now I feel it is a great place to gain quick employment and make great money. yes there are people probably in there selling or doing drugs but really in this day and age where can you work where thats not going on. c'mon now we are in venango county.

• Cc
      24th of Jul, 2011

I worked for 2 years at TRG in Bend, OR. (home office is in Pakistan)At first, we received commissions for pushing 2nd home loans on people who really could not afford them. The next Campaign was BMW customer satisfaction calls. What a joke. Then Detroit Energy Customer resolution calls. We were suppose to take the information and tell the customer someone from Detroit Energy would call. What a scam. Most of the employees were young, foul mouthed, drug users. The Team Leads allowed the bad language and we were forced to endure it to keep our jobs. One of the top supervisors was an ex-sheriff convicted for theft and now on parole. The police made regular surprise visits to arrest known drug dealers. This was an experience I just want to forget. They take advantage of the people who really need a job due to the economy in this area. There are no benefits and they manipulate the commissions. Greatscot in Bend, OR 7/24/2011