Travelex Currency Services / exchange rate is a massive rip off
I exchanged money at the departure of T4 in LHR and got really ripped off, they charged me an exchange rate for Europe to Sterling of 1.36, later on when shopping in the city I got a rate of 1.12.
So for the amount of €180 I have lost the incredible amount of €43.20.
Filed an online complaint and got a massive BS reply from a "sales Quality Specialist" stating that they have to buy currencies which mess the transaction so expensive. Travelex does nothing but buying any selling currencies in this very business segment, so what is the huge cost they claim to have?
Never use Travelex again, will post on every website and on every social media I can find.
Just make sure you dont get trapped from these guys ...
More Travelex Currency Services Complaints & Reviews
- Travelex - Horrible exchange rate 
- Travelex employment scam - Travelex company name being used for scam 
- travelex/currency exchange - cheat customer 
- Travelex holdings - Complain of wrong information in getting a job !
- Travelex - ex employee try to get a wage slip
- Travelex Limited - Euro Card ATM Problem
- Travelex - exchange rate
- Travelex unethical behavior - unethical behavior
- Travelex Worldwide - Scam for employment
- Travelex - Refund