Topix / human sexuality forum - fathers encouraging each other to commit incest

Palo Alto, CA, United States

I went on the human sexuality forums tonight thinking it was like a psychology forum. What I found in one forum was appalling. A poster claiming to be a teen-age girl asked how she could get her father to touch her sexually. Most of the comments were more than accomodating to her request. A good number of men alleging that they were the fathers of daughters discussed incest with under-age daughters with ardent approval. Several said they had committed incest (one daughter was 11 years old), several were contemplating it, while many not only urged them on, but gave them tips on how to arrange for the incest to happen. One poster repeatedly requested information as to how he could get in touch with others who were interested in young children. It literally made me sick to my stomach. What these guys were discussing and encouraging was clearly illegal behavior. I won't even get into the whole abuse of a child's trust and refusing to act like a responsible parent. This is an ongoing discussion. The most recent post was only a few minutes ago.

Br