Todo Es Custom Slipcovers / Have not received slipcovers in four months

I ordered my slipcovers from this company on November of 2009, thinking that I would get them by mid December or, at the very latest, before the New Year. When the holidays came and went, I contacted the store. That's when I found out that they were in the process of moving the business out of the country. Not even out of state but, out of the country, to be more "competitive" and "offer better prices to their customers." At least that's what the e-mail that I received said. They never returned my phone call. Mind you that I think they knew of their impending move and potential delay and did not inform me at the time of order and, I'm assuming that they did not inform other customers either. On that e-mail that I received at the beginning of the year, I was informed that due to their relocation and backlog of orders, I was going to received my slipcovers in mid-February. It is now March 8, 2010 and I have not received them. All my attempts at contacting the company have been futile. When I send them e-mails all I get is a computer generated response, saying that customer service will contact me in a few days. Weeks passed and they never do. I hava also left messages and, nothing. At this point, I have resigned myself to not receive my slipcovers or my money back. If you don't want to go through the same thing, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. You will regret it. I certainly have.

More Todo Es Custom Slipcovers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jm
      22nd of Mar, 2010

It has been 7 months and I am still waiting. Don't hold your breath.

• Re
      21st of Apr, 2010

We certainly respect this customer's right to vent her frustration about our company. However, those of you who read this message should take into account that customers will often forget to provide some of the important details in their posts; i. e., the amount of time they took to provide us with the information we need to make their slipcover, incorrect measurements or several other factors that can effect the delivery of their order.

We realize that many of our customers would like to recieve their orders quickly and may not understand the time required to produce a quality custom product. Also, we have discovered that some of our customers do not believe that they should wait their turn to recieve their order and believe that posting complaints will move their order ahead of other customers. Our policy has always been first come first served. Customers who promptly submit the information required to complete their order will be served ahead of those that procrastinate, no matter when they actually placed their order.