Tire Works Total Car Care / Car Repair

1 4690 W Cactus Ave Las Vegas, NV 89141 United StatesLas Vegas, NV, United States

HORRIBLE experience. This company is a SCAM!!! Have spent tons of money unfortunately at the Tire Works shop on Cactus because they draw you in and it will end up costing more if you go somewhere else and don't keep paying them to fix your car. Most recently went in for them to fix oil leak. I bring my car home and it is still leaking. I bring it to the Tire Works closer to my house and the manager at Blue Diamond says that the Tire Works on Cactus fixed the radiator not the oil leak. Doug was the manager at the Cactus location who did all of this has and conveniently in the last couple weeks been fired. I call corporate customer care to get this resolved and JASMINE SALGUERO (who is "head of customer care") was so rude to me, cutting me off, giving me attitude and said that there is nothing she can do. I have NEVER talked to someone is "customer care" as rude and ignorant as this girl!! I ask to talk to her boss and she says she is at the very top and she is the only person I can talk to. Please do yourself a favor and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! Customer service is a JOKE!!!

Ks