Timeshare / Scam and cheating
The concept of Timeshare Companies has seen a surge in recent past. There has been approximately 40 Timeshare Companies operating 80 resorts in India with a combined membership base of nearly 2, 25, 000 members. Despite this it is unfortunate that there is no Regulatory Body in place to monitor the operations of these Companies and to protect the interests and rights of its members.
Timeshareforumindia.com is an initiative by a group of professionals to provide a forum to the members across several timeshare companies to come together for expressing their grievances/ problems and taking appropriate measures. It is also a step towards providing a platform to the members to come together and formulate an action plan.
Let us all come together, join this movement and raise our voice and concern at Timeshareforumindia.com
More Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare - Fraud, scam, deceiful sales practices, lies, misrepresentation 
- Timeshare - Rip Off 
- Timeshare - Bankruptcy Scare 
- Timeshare - Rent or Sell my Timeshare 
- Timeshare - Custom Vacations Mexico scam 
- Timeshare - timeshare customer service
- Timeshare - fraud 
- Timeshare - Fraud/Scam 
- Timeshare - la jolla matzatan bad sales practices 
- Timeshare - selling my timeshare