Time Magazinecharged my account

1 Review updated:

I signed up to get a free month of Time Magazine threw best buy. I never gave them my account number or anything. After the month was over they sent me a letter and asked if I wanted to renew the subscription and I sent them a letter back saying NO!! This was 4 years ago that I signed up. There was a charge to my account this month for $53.00. I contacted my bank and they took the non authorized charge off my account and are filling fraud charges to Time Magazine. DO NOT sign up for any free magazines anywhere!!

Comments

• Gr
      Nov 13, 2010

My wife worked for TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE in Ocala. The abuse she had to take from what she referred to as "justifiably disgruntled" consumers is unacceptable for any company to permit employees to endure. The scams that TIME has out there are unbelievable and in these hard times for a company to keep getting away with taking money from people's credit or debit cards IS CRIMINAL. File a consumer complaint with your state Attorney General / State Attorney. This company MUST be stopped from what is nothing less than THEFT (depriving you of the use of your money and/or credit.)