Time Magazine — charged my account
I signed up to get a free month of Time Magazine threw best buy. I never gave them my account number or anything. After the month was over they sent me a letter and asked if I wanted to renew the subscription and I sent them a letter back saying NO!! This was 4 years ago that I signed up. There was a charge to my account this month for $53.00. I contacted my bank and they took the non authorized charge off my account and are filling fraud charges to Time Magazine. DO NOT sign up for any free magazines anywhere!!
More Time Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Time Magazine - Subscription change of address not honored 
- Time Magazine - Difficult to cancel subscription
- Time Magazine - Non-receipt of Magazine & gifts 
- Time Magazine - Non-receipt of gifts 
- Time Magazine - Overccharging
- Time Magazine - Late issues 
- Time Magazine - received only 28 copies, but 13 were duplicates which should be replaced and14 remaining copies not shipped plus 10 more to complete 52 issues.
- Time Magazine - never subscribed for these magazines
- [Resolved] Time Magazine - Non receipt of issues from the past 8 months