Time Magazine / Late issues
Dear Richard Stengel,
I am a teacher and need to have TIME magazine delivered on time. For example, I just received today the issue with the January 24, 2011 date on it. It is happening every so often that I'm thinking of canceling my subscription and buy the one that it is on the stands on our local drugstore which are always on time!
Please see below the reply from the Canada Post OMBUDSMAN about my complaint of TIME being delivered very late to my personal address. The OMBUDSMAN basically agrees with Canada Post that TIME Inc. is responsibly for TIME to be delivered late!
Sincerely, David Aliaga
More Time Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Time Magazine - Subscription change of address not honored 
- Time Magazine - Difficult to cancel subscription
- Time Magazine - charged my account 
- Time Magazine - Non-receipt of Magazine & gifts 
- Time Magazine - Non-receipt of gifts 
- Time Magazine - never subscribed for these magazines
- Time Magazine - received only 28 copies, but 13 were duplicates which should be replaced and14 remaining copies not shipped plus 10 more to complete 52 issues.
- [Resolved] Time Magazine - Non receipt of issues from the past 8 months 
- Time Magazine - Overccharging