TheOneSpy / Terrible service!

1 Australia Review updated:

I paid for this TheOneSpy app and did not work properly.
I contacted TheOneSpy customer service via email and at the beginning it really seemed they wanted to help. They asked me to describe in details what was wrong. After I explained everything they said they'll contact me back later with further details. I waited three days and nothing. I decided to contact them myself and sent another message, but they did not reply. When I contacted them via phone their rep said that they will send me a message. They never helped me out. What a terrible service!

Vi
Nov 22, 2016

Comments

24th of Nov, 2016

Really ! Frankly speaking dude, I am using the same application from past one year and didn't face anything like this which you've mentioned. First of all they are mostly solve the issues via my support tickets. And 2nd thing is this application is the most mature standing app in all other vendors because I've used Flexi which is most costly, Mspy which would not be invisible on targeted device and these both apps have most higher price ranges then TheOneSpy app.

• Th
      24th of Nov, 2016

Dear Vinii8!

Thanks for your feedback, i am really thankful if you confirm me your login id or transaction number. after complete investigation i will able to find real stats about your complain.

Looking forward your kind reply!

Thanks.