Menu

CurseForge
reviews and complaints

www.curseforge.com
www.curseforge.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.8 4 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for CurseForge has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

CurseForge gamers and modders reviews and complaints 4

Newest CurseForge reviews and complaints

L
8:38 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CurseForge CurseForge: The Ultimate Hub for Gaming Goodness - No Viruses, Just Awesome Mods!

CurseForge (curseforge.com) is like, seriously, the best thing ever, you know? I can't even take my eyes off it, man. And the best part? No viruses! It's like a dream come true, dude. This game is a must-get, and with the amazing mods available, it's like a whole new level of awesome.

Let me tell you, this site is the bomb. It's like the ultimate hub for all your gaming needs. You want mods? They got 'em. You want cool add-ons? They got 'em too. It's like a treasure trove of gaming goodness, my friend.

And let's talk about the mods, man. They are out of this world. Seriously, they take your gaming experience to a whole new level. You can customize your game, add new features, and just have a blast. It's like having a personal game designer right at your fingertips.

But the best part is, you don't have to worry about any nasty viruses or malware. This site is legit, my dude. You can download with confidence, knowing that your computer is safe and sound.

I gotta say, CurseForge is the best site for all your gaming needs. It's like a one-stop-shop for everything you could ever want. The interface is super user-friendly, so even if you're not a tech whiz, you can navigate it like a pro.

So, if you're a gamer like me, you gotta check out CurseForge. It's like the holy grail of gaming sites. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Get ready to level up your gaming experience and have a blast with the amazing mods available. It's like a whole new world, my friend.

M
7:44 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CurseForge CurseForge: The Ultimate Free Modding Site That Actually Works!

This here CurseForge, man, it's like the bee's knees when it comes to modding sites. I mean, seriously, it's got everything you need for bedrock, java, forge, fabric, you name it. And let me tell ya, these mods actually work like they're supposed to! Ain't that a breath of fresh air?

Now, what really sets CurseForge apart from the rest is that it's all about that free life. Yeah, you heard me right, buddy. No payments, no hidden fees, nada. All them mods are absolutely free! Can you believe it? I couldn't at first, but it's the real deal.

I gotta say, though, one thing that really grinds my gears is when I stumble upon a modding site that promises the world but delivers squat. You know what I'm talking about, right? Mods that don't work, mods that crash your game, mods that just make you wanna throw your computer out the window. But not with CurseForge, my friend. Nope, these mods actually do what they're supposed to do. It's like a modder's dream come true.

So, if you're like me and you're tired of wasting your time and money on mods that just don't cut it, give CurseForge a whirl. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. It's the real deal, my friend. The best darn modding site I've ever come across. And did I mention it's all free? Yeah, you can thank me later.

H
7:30 am EDT

CurseForge CurseForge: The Ultimate Platform for Mod Developers and Enthusiasts

I've been using CurseForge for a few years now as a mod developer and let me tell you, these guys are the absolute best. They truly care about their community and us mod developers. They've got some amazing Partner programs for the top modders and all that jazz. If you ever think about diving into the world of modding and need a platform to kickstart your journey, I can't recommend CurseForge enough. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Is CurseForge legit?

Our verdict: CurseForge has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores CurseForge's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of CurseForge can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

CurseForge earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: CurseForge achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

CurseForge has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

CurseForge has claimed the domain name for curseforge.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Curseforge.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for CurseForge have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up CurseForge and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CurseForge CurseForge: A Hidden Treasure Trove of Minecraft Mods, Despite Its Wonky Search Feature

I've been using this site for a good few years now, and let me tell ya, it's my absolute favorite when it comes to Minecraft mods, ya know?

Now, don't get me wrong, there's one thing that kinda bugs me about this place, and that's the search feature, man. It's like, it doesn't really do a great job of narrowing down the mods, ya feel me? So, like, I was on the hunt for this "fishing" mod, right? And guess what? The search results came back with a whopping 292 options, dude! But here's the kicker, most of 'em had nothin' to do with fishing at all, man. It was a real bummer, I gotta say.

But hey, on the bright side, I stumbled upon a bunch of other mods that I wouldn't have come across otherwise, ya know what I'm sayin'? It was like a hidden treasure trove of cool stuff to try out, haha!

All in all, CurseForge is still my go-to site for Minecraft mods, even with its wonky search feature. It's just got so much to offer, man. So, if you're lookin' to spice up your Minecraft experience, give this place a shot, my dude. You might just discover some real gems amidst the chaos, ya dig?

About CurseForge

CurseForge is a widely recognized online platform that serves as a hub for the gaming community, specifically catering to the modding and customization aspects of various popular games. With its extensive library of user-generated modifications, CurseForge has become a go-to destination for gamers seeking to enhance their gaming experience.

One of the key features of CurseForge is its vast collection of mods, plugins, and add-ons for a wide range of games. Whether it's Minecraft, World of Warcraft, or any other popular title, CurseForge offers an extensive selection of user-created content that allows players to modify and personalize their gameplay. These modifications can range from simple cosmetic changes to more complex alterations that introduce new gameplay mechanics, quests, or even entirely new worlds.

The platform's user-friendly interface makes it easy for gamers to navigate and discover the latest and most popular mods. Users can browse through various categories, search for specific mods, and read detailed descriptions and reviews to find the perfect additions for their gaming experience. Additionally, CurseForge provides a rating system that allows users to provide feedback and rate the mods they have used, helping others make informed decisions.

CurseForge also fosters a vibrant community of modders and gamers, providing a space for collaboration and sharing. Modders can upload their creations to the platform, allowing others to benefit from their work and providing a platform for recognition and feedback. This collaborative environment encourages innovation and creativity, resulting in a constant stream of new and exciting mods being added to the platform.

Furthermore, CurseForge offers a reliable and secure platform for downloading and managing mods. With its robust infrastructure, the platform ensures that users can easily install and update their mods without any hassle. This eliminates the need for manual installation and reduces the risk of downloading potentially harmful or incompatible files from unreliable sources.

In summary, CurseForge is a trusted and comprehensive platform that empowers gamers to customize and enhance their gaming experiences through a vast collection of mods. With its user-friendly interface, extensive library, and collaborative community, CurseForge has established itself as a go-to destination for gamers looking to take their gameplay to the next level.

Holistic Rating Overview

Trustpilot
Trustpilot
4.3
40 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

CurseForge website

www.curseforge.com CurseForge website

CurseForge social media

CurseForge address

USA

CurseForge Category

CurseForge is related to the Mobile Apps and Add-Ons category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with CurseForge?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CurseForge Customer Service. Initial CurseForge complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CurseForge above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CurseForge. Discuss the issues you have had with CurseForge and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.