The Ultimate Facial / burned my face

United States, Missouri, DeSoto Review updated:
the ultimate facial
1611 barry place
I just want you to know that this product was a scam. I used the product just as exactly how they said, word for word. And it burned my face. It got real red and dry after i used it. It was supposed to smooth my face but in all reality it made it real rough and has left marks. I did 4 days ago and am still emberassed to leave my house. I look like I have this big red rash on my face. The sad thing about it is, they say you can cancel within 7 days, well of course I did. And they still charge your card 20 dollars. Well it wouldn't be so bad them charging your card if it didn't work. But no it totally messed up my face! I am filing a report on them and also with my bank. I sincerely urge you not to order this product, no matter what kinda deal they say they will give you. IT'S A JOKE!!

A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
the company said that they offer a free trial and i was charged 1 day before the free trail was over i comtacted them and they had already charged my account 78.41 they will not refund the money or talk about the product being returned. I have only been able to use it one time because it left my face so sensitive that i did not dare to try it again. When you go to their site read everything carefully because it will zip past the ten day to contact them and the 19 dollars it will cost you to ship the product back.