The Ultimate Facial / Fraud Charges

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I applied online for something else and it was one of those you need to try 2-3 of our sponsers Well let me tell you DON'T let them get you. This place calls you and tells you they are sending the cosmetics you have 30 days to cancel that you are getting a $25.00 gas card FREE (This did NOT happen) and a $25.00 WalMart or somewhere card...Did not get that one either. I called the telephone number 3 or 4 days and never got anyone. I sent 2 e mails with read reciept requested never got a reciept to that. Today I called because they had charged my debit card $78.+ and I was told that I could not send it back because the 10 days had passed. I am furious and will file fraud charges against them with my bank.
Lou Pope

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Jun, 2010

I have recent run in with the copany. While completing an online survey, we came across the 14-day free-trial pack offer for $2.87. We receievd the package with no information (about how to return, trial period length, actual charge) with the package. After 3 days from the receipt of the package, I saw $78.41 on my credit card.

I called and was told that it is 8th day from the order (which is the trial period, it was not mentioned before) and 78.71 is the charge, which again was never mentioned. They said they emailed me the terms and condition when they shipped, which I never receieved. But now I get cancellation email from them, which shows that the email works, and they never sent the trems and condition email before.

I now cannot return the product and the charge is not refundable. I have called FTC and let them know this. I also called my credict card and disputed the charge. They said they are going to investigate it. I also complained with Delaware State Attorney General's customer potection cell.

I have talked to company reps repeatedly, and emailed them. They are adamant about not refunding.

They are practising unfair means to dupe customers. Particularly their claimed 8-day trial period ( I never was told about it before) from the time THE ORDRE WAS PLACED, NOT WHEN SHIPPED, or WHEN RECEIVED was disingenuous. From the emails here, it is clear they are in the business to lure unsuspecting customers into a trap.

This company should be closed down.

• Al
      28th of Jan, 2011

I recently have had the same issue. Do you know what the telephone number is to reach them? They gave me a number, that does not work. I was told I would be charged $19.95, but was charged $78.41 and I am a college student with no money now. Please help as soon as you can. ( the number they gave me was 1-866-711-2821 which does not work and their address on the box is non-existence)

• Cu
      1st of Apr, 2011

That is the biggest scam going on now! Ultimate Facial is part of a big fraud.