The Brick / bad service!

1 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Review updated:

Purchased a Sony DVD player from the Brick. The product was broken when I got it home and I then took it back to the store for repair. I am ow told it will take over 4 months to repair. Numerous emails to the Brick customer service have gone unanswered, completely ignored. Sony was just as useless. I believe that once the sale is over they could care less about their customers. Quite sad as I for one will never shop at their store again, nor will I ever purchase a Sony product again as I have had nothing but trouble with my past Sony products. BEWARE!

Comments

• Na
      6th of May, 2008

Please keep in mind that if you did not purchace the extended wty on the dvd player that it is not up to the store that sold you the product to fix it, its up to sony. had you taken the time to look into what a wty covers you would know this. If yo have a problem with things breaking then pay the little extra money and get the extended wty, and you would have just had the dvd player replaced.

Maybe now you will think harder about how long things last in todays age when everything is made by robots that don't care if it works.