The Brick / bad service!
Purchased a Sony DVD player from the Brick. The product was broken when I got it home and I then took it back to the store for repair. I am ow told it will take over 4 months to repair. Numerous emails to the Brick customer service have gone unanswered, completely ignored. Sony was just as useless. I believe that once the sale is over they could care less about their customers. Quite sad as I for one will never shop at their store again, nor will I ever purchase a Sony product again as I have had nothing but trouble with my past Sony products. BEWARE!
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - Brady Bed Frame / BRADGQBD
- The Brick - Cindy Crawford ssection - Getting a full refund for the damaged couch
- The Brick - damaged door frame during delivery
- The Brick - warranty on mattress
- The Brick - horrible service received