The Brick Warehouse / return policy
I purchased a washer and dryer from The Brick Warehouse and was told that they would take away my old one for an additonal fee. On the day of delivery I was told they could not take it away as it had not been disconnected and that was stipulated on back of my bill. I HAD NOT been told this when I purchased the washer and dryer. I then had someone come in to disconnect and install my new washer and dryer and was told by the person that the washer and dryer I had purchased would not fit into the space I had. I had just assumed that all apartment sized washers and dryers were the same size.
I then telephoned the brick and left several messages that were finally returned. I took full responsiblity for my error and said that I was not looking for a refund but that they would come and pick up the washer and dryer in my front hallway and I would come to the store and purchase a new washer and dryer. I said I would pay for the costs of picking up. They agreed in the first conversation with me but would have to check and let me know. I then received another phone call saying it would not be a problem as long as the washer an dryer were in the original packaging. I did NOT remove the packaging... the Brick employees did when they delivered it to me before they came up to my apartment.
I am now sitting with TWO washers and Dryers in my front hall and after several phone calls to the BRICK they have called back to essentially say TOUGH LUCK . We will not do anything for you. I have sent two emails explaining my situation to head office and have had NO response. BEWARE OF THE BRICK as they do not give a ### about you after they have your money in their coffers!!! Ir is ironic as I wasn't even asking for my money back... I probably would have spent more money at their store replacing these as they were on sale!!!
More The Brick Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - unethical behaviour and run around to receive credit
- The Brick - reclining chair
- The Brick - fridge missing parts
- The Brick - poor service with your guarantee
- The Brick Outlet - sofa sectional