The Brick (The Mattress Store) / refund
I bought a $ 100 "Ergo" pillow at the Brick which unfortunately caused neckpain. I tried to return the pillow but the customer representative was rude and said that the Brick does not refund "personal" products. I had to ask how is it that shoe stores refund you the money on shoes that are uncomfortable. You put your feet in shoes yet the Brick customer representative decided to be rude, refused to see my shoe analogy and told me that there is no way of getting my money back for the product. I was made to feel like someone who is trying to return a piece of undergarment. I want people to know that the Brick doesn't care about its customer satisfaction. Their refund policies are not listed on their website, so I hope people who plan to buy pillows and mattresses from the Brick will think twice about it. Outrageous behaviour from this furniture giant!
More The Brick (The Mattress Store) Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - bella 8 - piece queen panel bedroom collection
- The Brick - sofa
- The Brick - sales person named "tony"and sales manager named "chris allen"
- The Brick - mattress and queen box claim order 3650090, invoice no. 070884nbhev
- The Brick - no communication, delayed delivery, unable to reach store manager