The Brick Canada / misrepresentation
I have had a few less costly and one very costly experiences with the brick I bought two very expensive recliners, about 1, 000.00each after 3 months the mechanisms where shot. I am not a big person and since they where only used by my husband and myself they did NOT take any rough use. I called to have a service man come to the house, which took months, the mechanisms where eventually replaced by just as bad crap which only lasted again a few months. By this time the Brick claimed the one year warranty on these barely used pair of chairs was at an end. JUNK... second time stupid I purchased a leather couch and loveseat. Top of the line, I was told, will last a lifetime. I paid the premium price of 4, 000.00 for both pieces. Two weeks later the set was on for half price!
I spoke to "the manager" who said begrudgingly that he would honor the sale price. Since I bought on the no-money down deal, he said I would see the adjustment on my next statement. I did not. I called the store and asked to speak with the manager, Guess what! New manager in the store. I was handed this line of BS for about 2 months. I finally went to the store in person and requested the adjustment be made to my account while I was present. By now the furniture was no longer on sale and the NEW manager says " oh that set would never go on sale, you must be mistaken" I don't think so, I sit on it everyday. The only thing I was mistaken on was the credibility of this scam show.
The Brick gets a big thumbs down from this girl. Third time shopping and I tried Leons... we'll see.
More The Brick Canada Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - I am complaining about the delivery service
- The Brick - customer service / manager / employee
- The Brick - living room furniture
- The Brick - sony tv 75'
- The Brick - warranty on tv