[Resolved] Thai Visa ExpressUK Visa Service

I went to Thai Visa Express to get a settlement visa to the UK for my Thai partner. I found the owner Paul Aslett to be rude, arrogant and spoke to both me and my partner as though we were ignorant.

My partner has previously had multiple tourist visas to the UK which we applied for ourselves but we decided to use an agent to apply for the settlement visa to save us the hassle at a time when our life already had the hassle of relocating.

After our experience with Thai Visa Express, we found another agent who was much friendlier and sympathetic to our situation.

I would not recommend this company at all, they are just trying to exploit people who are in vulnerable situations.

• Resolution statement

• Thai Visa Express Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We believe however that this is just another malicious post by a visa agent based in Pattaya, with whom others have had the same sort of problem. It is the second such post in two days, and seems to be a little more than coincidence. We believe that we know who you are, and you know that is not difficult for us to confirm it. We hope that you are aware of the laws of defamation in Thailand, and we are happy to seek police assistance in tracing your online post back to you. A complaint about anybody is supposed to be about a service you received not a personal opinion about a person you have never met or done business with.

Th