Textbookrush / they didn't accept a new book
Never sell your books to these people.
7 weeks ago at one bookstore I bought one book and another one was given me as a present. I have no one to give it to, so I decided to sell it. The book was new, as you guessed. I didn't even read it because I wasn't interested in it. I sent it to them and waited for their answer for a couple of weeks. They said that my book will be shipped back as it looked inappropriate. How can it be possible if I never unwrapped it? However, I haven't received it yet. And I have no idea where it may be
More Textbookrush Complaints & Reviews
- textbookrush.com - Don't order from them 
- Textbookrush - Textbookrush is a scam
- Textbookrush - Scam! Horrible company! Stole my money.
- www.textbookrush.com - They still haven't paid me for the books, which I sold them 
- Textbookrush - Closed my account
- Textbookrush - books took over with paying for the books
- Textbookrush - Ridiculous company