Testking.com / Getting any usable assistance from their support department is difficult at best

Although the practice exams I've used do seem to be functional in terms of preparing me for the real exam, getting any usable assistance from their support department is difficult at best. My experience has been that they always send back a scripted response rather than actually reading your description of the problem, and trying to offer targeted suggestions. The scripted response offers more than a dozen things to try for all kinds of issues, which is not very useful for any particular problem. I recently submitted a complaint about the Exam Optimizer feature not functioning correctly (the feature that allows you to set the number of questions per exam, whether or not to eliminate questions from the pool when you get them correct a certain number of times, which subject areas to select question from, etc.). "Hans" responded with "Probably due to local security on your side. If all fails then just avoid using the item Optimizer." I just love technological businesses that offer up solutions that don't actually address the problem. "Oh it doesn't work? Well try not using it."

Ta

Comments

• Bi
      12th of Sep, 2011

This is an actual support chat:
    Call accepted by operator Patsy. Currently in room: Guest, Patsy.

Hi
    Hi
    Hello?
    I said Hi
    What else you expect
    Patsy:
    Bother telling your issue?
    Guest:
    Sorry, I wasn't sure if it was an auto response.

Guest:
    I need some help. I failed my test and want my money back. I have sent emails requesting this and I have not gotten a response.
    Which exam you failed?
    CCNA
    Patsy:
    Purchase date and failure date
    Guest:
    Purchaes date of Test King?
    Yes, product purchase date
    Guest:
    It was in May. I failed the test July 6th.
    May 12th
    To claim refund, you have to inform us within 7 days if Failure
    Guest:
    I did. I informed you the same day.
    Also your product expired
    Patsy:
    No refund is not possible
    why?
    Guest:
    I did everyting that needed to be done for the refund
    i even have the emails
    hello/
    Are you still there?
    Patsy:
    Yes, refund wont be possible
    May I ask why?
    Patsy:
    The product is expired, and its more than three months old failure
    Guest:
    I have been trying to contact you SINCE my failure
    Guest:
    but i am not getting responses to y emails
    Patsy:
    Ok, I have forwarded your issue
    Patsy:
    They shall get back to you
    In a few hours
    forwarded? to where?
    Billing team
    Guest:
    how will they contact me?
    Guest:
    i haven't given you my email yet
    Anything else?
    We will trace it
    No issue
    Good Day
    Bye

Patsy has left the conversation. Currently in room: Guest.

• Pl
      9th of Apr, 2012

Complete scam - don't go here!!!

9th of Apr, 2012

Well you've certainly managed to convince me to avoid this company based on your well written, fact filled detailed complaint.

• Lu
      7th of May, 2012

My wife is going through problems with them now. They're not giving a refund. She used their material for CCNA and it was incomplete and there was also incorrect answers on the material. She showed them proof of her not passing the test (which they asked for) then they came back and said that she can get a different test if she wanted from them instead of a refund! I don't hold much hope for getting our money back because they seem to be a scam. They offer a guarantee that they do not stand behind. They probably figure that most people can't afford to take them to court, so they get away with it.

• Th
      26th of May, 2012

I agree with you. Tesking is into fraud. Their exams are poorly written and their english is very bad. I suspect Nigerian fraud or something. Please get the word out and try to make sure people do not do business with them.

• Xd
      24th of Jul, 2012

I contacted my credit card company and provided them with evidence of fraud on behalf of Testking. This was due to the fact I failed my exam and Testking denied me of my money back. This was in May this year. My credit card company, American Express, contacted me today and told me they had won the case and repaid me in full.

Now there is case that has been won against Testking I urge people to contact their creditcard companies and by no means do business with testking.com

• Ep
      21st of Sep, 2012

Testking is absolutely a scam. I purchased HP2-E53 and HP0-D13 exam questions trying to get certified and immediately noticed that many questions are completely wrong. After taking the test I found that most of the questions aren't on the actual exam. After providing the evidence to Testking for their guaranteed refund, they told me that it was 'clearly' stated that Testking only sells 'practice questions' that are not on the actual exam. I rechecked the site and, just as I had first thought, it clearly states that the products I purchased are guaranteed to make me pass the next exam. Nowhere on the product purchase page could I find a notice saying anything about 'practice questions that are not on the actual exam'. SO THEY ARE FRAUDS. Do not ever use their products.

• Ji
      8th of Jul, 2014

How can this company still in business, their Oracle exam answer are wrong. They copied the question from other sites and made the exam as if it is their own. Avoid Avoid

• Ji
      9th of Jul, 2014

I am another victim of their rubbish test material. After I contacted them, they say even if I fail the test, they would not refund me.

• Mi
      11th of Dec, 2014

Hello,
    They have stolen my money, their online support promised me to have money guarantee, but now they just ignore it, false answers, never try that.

• Jl
      23rd of Jan, 2015

First and foremost - guys these are brain storm Q&As - Don't expect them to have the right answers. You have to use the material wisely and do your homework. The first thing I do is validate the questions - ALWAYS. I failed one exam out of 34 - and yes they are not a great company to trust your money with, but you need to understand what you are buying here. It's like buying test answers from a guy in school hallway - you can't expect it be complete. However, I agree their customer service is far less to deal with and they do not like to honor refunds at all, they prefer you buy another exam. Like the gentleman stated, the way to fight a legitimate complaint is to file a claim of fraud with your credit card company, and let them do the leg work because you discussing this with them is probably going to work 10% of them time. Now mind you I have an issue now where they claimed updated material but when I checked my previous purchase they were identical. I am only offering them one change to refund, then the fraud complaint gets filed with the CC company but I also urge to file a complain with the federal consumer complaint. This way they have a record and after an investigation they will issue a force correction or file a federal charge. I have already used them once and the company had to shut down, so it works. But please, the all these companies selling brain storms are nothing more than the guy in the hallway - you just need to know how to use it to better serve you.