Terra Siberians / Breeders, buyers, beware!

Waterford, MI, United States Review updated:

I am a cat breeder in Northern Ohio, and received five calls in the past seven months from people who had very sad, horrific stories about receiving dead, dying, flea-ridden, diarrhea-covered, or otherwise completely unhealthy kittens from Terra Siberians, a backyard breeder located in the state of Michigan. If you have managed to get a healthy cat from them, you are an absolute minority. This has become my personal mission as a breeder to protect people who have called me and asked for my advice on dealing with sociopaths posing as cat breeders. One woman in Texas, for instance, received her kitten (it was shipped) dead. Absolutely dead. I've been following the posts on here for over a year, quietly, and attempting to gather information. It looks like they have at least three or four people they are threatening now -- and so it's high time someone who stands up for ethical cat breeding and TICA standards steps in and blows the whistle. These people who've adopted sick cats, one of whom paid $1400 for one, have called my business line or joined my pet loss support group and it's just happened too many times to not call this out. Contact any cat breeder, especially Siberian breeders, in the midwest and they will tell you about Terra Siberians' reputation. Please don't only take my word for it; call around to breeders and you'll see they have all received the sad calls I have from people in tears, trying to figure out what went wrong. I invite you to do your research before you buy, including the ads on this page. I know it is a complaint board, but these are real people and they've cried to me on the phone -- I can vouch for them. Call or email any other Siberian breeder around this region of Ohio-Michigan and learn more yourself.

Terra Siberians

Al
Jan 05, 2016

Comments

• Li
      Jan 07, 2016

Alice Kingsley, another alias of sicko Angela Otterson. This is a complete lie. You are a true cyber bully. GROW UP!

Jan 07, 2016

Angela Otterson is facing crime for cyber bullying. I also encourage anyone to contact other Siberian Cat breeders. This wacko needs to be spanked!

Alice Kingsley - Alice in Wonderland Wiki - Wikia
    aliceinwonderland.wikia.com/wiki/Alice
    Alice Liddel (Known as Alice Kingsleigh in the 2010 film) is the main character from the original books Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and it's satisfying ...

Jan 07, 2016

NOTICE! ANGELA OTTERSON AND ALL ALIASES! PLease stop contacting me. Please stop defaming me and my name. This is not worth YOUR TIME with YOUR CHILDREN and clearly not mine. If this notice does not stop you then more extensive measures will take place!

Best Best Advice

Liz Hart of Terra Siberians, this is not my post and I have NEVER signed onto these complaint boards as anyone other than myself. I have never even seen Alice in Wonderland and would never have even known who Alice Kingsley is. Like I've said before...I have proof of all my complaints about u and nothing is twisted or untruthful. NOT my problem u have others that are unhappy. I have posted my name on all my posts about u. I just happened to be one person that is not intimidated by u or your husbands threats and used my real name.Not that u haven't taken personal info given to u in clients contracts to expose others. The only bully is your husband, Harry Hart, who has threatened me via email to apologize for my complaint. This is a complaint board used to warn others which I did because u refused to handle things privately and refund my money. Once again, more untrue accusations about me but no answers to the questions I have asked u about your breeding practices. Lets keep to the point, your kittens. Take me to court, I have proof of everything I have said on these boards or anywhere else. U are just upset u can't answer my questions, instead just want to post accusations about me. Cyber stalking, I've looked up some of those cases, people who have hacked accts and posted explicit pictures. Now its cyber bullying, threatening unwanted texts ECT, . Only threats have been from your husband, Harry Hart. Slander, defamation of character, only if my comments or accusations are untrue and they are not. U are the one doing that to me. I didn't even know this was posted until u brought my attention to it. Why would I pose as a breeder after I have posted u accused me of trying to breed the kitten I purchased from u. I was just going to ignore u at this point since all u do is post lies and rubbish. Maybe instead I will just copy and past all my proof on the boards so all your accusations stop. More of my time u are wasting. Where is all the proof of your accusations??? When are u going to stop bulling me? Please stop Liz this is getting ridiculous...in my opinion and experience.

Sep 13, 2016

Cease and decist all posts. I do not have sick cats out there. You have defamed my family's jobs possibilities. I have attorney in place.

Nov 22, 2016

I've gotten two cats from Terra Siberians. Liz has been a God-send for my family. My cats are a year apart. One born in 2014 and the other 2015. They both came healthy and well socialized. I adore them and plan to purchase one more from Liz in the future. Just want to encourage people that there are two sides to every story. I think the amount of people that love their Terra Siberians is so much greater than the few that have had something negative to say.

• Le
      Jan 11, 2017

@Sarah.Reece.Tucker Have them checked for CORONA iris and FIP! Was gonna buy a cat, but after this, I refuse! You are lucky.

Jan 11, 2017

@Leslie Carr My cats are completely healthy. This year will be 3 years since we've had Kitasha. She's never been sick. Of course we've had the occasional hairball ;) Good luck in your search for a Siberian. They are THE BEST!! And good for you for doing your research! A lot of people don't. Happy hunting! Oh, and before I go, just wanted to point out that Terra Siberians has been in operation for a decade and there is a handful of complaints on the forum. Know that this is a minority. There are hundreds of happy, healthy, Terra Siberians out there. To each his/her own. Excited for you to join the Siberian cat club. We definitely have the coolest cats around. 😎😻