Tejas Thump Cycles / RIP-OFF

TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-806-539-0187

BEWARE!!! Placed order 10-18-08 and paid with Paypal. Two weeks went by with no product recieved or response from emails. No answer by phone and voice mail box was always full. Filed claim to refund money through Paypal 11-05-08. Paypal has now informed me that they have decided in my favor but Tejas Thump has no funds in their account to recover. Watch out Bro's, these are crooks using Paypal as their weapon of choice!
Sc

Comments

Th
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Hi,
We truly apologize for the delays and all the problems! We are wrestling these tough economic times, as is everyone. We have every intention of taking care of all of these problems as quickly as we can, and the owner is working on the PayPal issues as well. We have only the one phone line, and it stays busy most of the time--usually talking to our suppliers and manufacturers in an effort to take care of **YOU**! We spend large amounts of time responding to the hundreds of e-mails we get each day, and I'm sure we miss some from time to time, and I apologize for this! We completely understand that everyone is upset and frustrated but--we **will** take care of the problems!