TeeChip — no customer support / never received product
I placed an order and was charged for my shirt on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.I was informed through my email confirmation Expected end date for the campaign: Friday, May 8; Expected ship date: Friday, May 15.
I have tried to contact the company several times. I have received only one response stating that the shirts were in print and should ship shortly. I then received an email on June 4 stating my order "has been delayed due to an unexpected surge in order volume." Now they are refusing to respond to any contact. This was supposed to be a birthday present and then I was shooting for Father's day.
Guess I won't get it for that either.Extremely ticked non-returning customer!
More TeeChip Complaints & Reviews
- TeeChip - improperly sized t-shirt / refused refund 
- TeeChip - where's my order?! 
- TeeChip - poster
- TeeChip - no delivery, no refund! 
- TeeChip - refund of 2 shirts 
- TeeChip - sweatshirt
- TeeChip - coffee mug
- TeeChip - hoodie about hunting mushrooms
- TeeChip - poor quality merchandise
- TeeChip - wrong hoodie sent/wrong design, wrong size