TeeChip / no customer support / never received product

Jun 18, 2015
I placed an order and was charged for my shirt on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.I was informed through my email confirmation Expected end date for the campaign: Friday, May 8; Expected ship date: Friday, May 15.

I have tried to contact the company several times. I have received only one response stating that the shirts were in print and should ship shortly. I then received an email on June 4 stating my order "has been delayed due to an unexpected surge in order volume." Now they are refusing to respond to any contact. This was supposed to be a birthday present and then I was shooting for Father's day.

Guess I won't get it for that either.Extremely ticked non-returning customer!

N  17th of Sep, 2015 by
Shirt looks like nothing in the picture I saw this one is completely faded it's suppose to be a dark purple

N  20th of Sep, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered a Hoodie that was supposed to be shipped the 10TH of September, I also received an e-mail telling me that they were out and would ship as soon as possible, I have not heard another word. I realize this is not a large some of money, but I fully intend on talking to my attorney, and BBB tomorrow.
N  15th of Oct, 2015 by
I will never use "teechip" again !!! I ordered the "John Lennon" t shirt in August, , , , it was supposed to be shipped on August 24th, 2015...Have NEVER received it, , , I filed a claim on the phone with "Paris" on Sept. 25th and she gave me a claim reference # to go by if I hadn't received the shirt by 10 days after this claim, , , On October 9th I left a voicemail on the phone number, , , haven't heard back, , , today October 15 tried to call the number does not work anymore REALLY????? So obviously u r not going to send the shirt, , , in that case u need to credit our account the $23.95 that we paid for the shirt, , , , very disappointed in this company...
email me back on patsyla.roots @gmail.com
A  21st of Dec, 2015 by
I wish I had read about these issues before I order a shirt for a Christmas gift! Order was placed and money was taken out of my account right away, however I did not receive the shirt and cannot get through to anyone on the phone. I filed a complaint and the response was, "we'll look into it", then at the end they asked "how nice was my reply"!!! Are you kidding me??? Now I have no gift to give.
N  17th of Aug, 2016 by
I ordered a Brantley Gilbert "BOTTOMS UP" Tank Top in July and was suppose to receive it on Aug. 10th. Still no shirt. Was wondering where its at. I am so excited to get it. I tried to call all day, but was put on hold all day. Thanks.

TeeChip Logo TeeChip