Teco Acct# 16010033134 / Overcharged

1 5815 N. 34th StTampa, FL, United States
Phone: 8139692440

Aug. 18, 2009 this statement was sent to Teco. The high electric bills received for services Feb. 2009 to March 2009 is unwarranted and incorrect. The property located 5815 N. 34th St has been vacant and with chainlink fence locked, windows locked, with no entry without a key. As of 2005 the property has not been used and no one has lived there therfore the high usage reading using the average kWh per day is unwarranted. I have tried to resolve this matter to insure my good standing but have received poor customer service. It appears to me that my past and present business is not appreciated and no one is willing to resolve this matter at hand. After being told the property was vacacnt, chained linked fence locked with no entrance with out a key. It was stated to me, that there were appliances in use and extended lines. Teco blamed the customer, and that is no way to conduct bussiness and ensure quality customer service with the members of the community. Nothing has been done to reslove this matter, I have received harrassing calls, threating letters to interrupt service at my primary residence . The final disconnection date Sept. 20, 2010 to avoid have my service interupted and pay reconnection fee of $689.67.